ABOUT CREATIVE @ THE MANY:
Creatives at The Many are experts at challenging comfortable — concepting, presenting, and executing ideas that are timely with insights and thoughtful in craft, helping to move brands forward in ownable and authentic ways. We design, write, and produce creative across every medium to break through in culture, inspiring new thinking in the world.
The Many is looking for a Copywriter who has learned copywriting is less about being clever and more about being a craftsperson. And you hone your craft every day. You know your audience almost better than they know themselves. Clients appreciate your passion for presenting and the account team praises your commitment to strategy. Ideally, you're an all-in-one, kick-ass-idea generator with impeccable taste, a strong passion for gaming culture and you consistently strive for award-winning ideas.
What You’ll Do:
- Write copy that’s spot-on brand voice
- Brainstorm and develop strategically sound creative concepts
- Produce work for a range of online and offline mediums—OLV, TV, apps, websites, landing pages, emails, social media and mobile
- Must stay current on all existing, new, and emerging technologies that relate to digital marketing, mobile technologies, and social media, as well as cultural trends
- Present work internally and to clients
- Own a project from conception through completion
- You will lead projects and also work as part of a team in large or small groups in a collaborative fashion
- You will be proactive in bringing ideas to the table that are above and beyond the current asks
- Take direction from CDs and continue to learn
- Be a part of new business pitches
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ years work experience
- Portfolio of your work
- Strong communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Professional and assertive with the ability to keep cool and think clearly under pressure
- Experience leading creative projects and teams
ABOUT THE MANY:
The Many is an internationally-awarded, integrated, independent advertising agency that believes progress is only achieved when we challenge what’s comfortable. Its offices overlook the Pacific Ocean in Los Angeles and the Atlantic in Boston, yet its team spans the globe with a virtual-first work culture that taps the best talent, regardless of location. The agency applies a diversity of thought, people and disciplines to its work, which ranges from integrated campaigns and breakthrough design, to social movements and world record-setting activations. Rounding out its services, the media and analytics group uses data-driven decision making to ensure effective results regardless of the output.
In 2020, The Many made the shortlist for Campaign US Agency of the Year, and has also been recognized as one of Adweek’s Fastest Growing Agencies and Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, three times. Its work has won at Cannes, One Show, Shorty Awards, Clio Awards, LIA, D&AD, Andys, and PromaxBDA. For more information visit TheMany.com and follow @TheManyAgency on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.