The Many is looking for a Jr. Copywriter who loves social media and relishes the opportunity to create content for brands known the world over. The ideal candidate is culturally curious, hardworking, accepts and applies feedback, is a force of positivity, and above all else writes with a compelling point of view. Please present a portfolio demonstrating your creative works.
What You’ll Do
- Invent social content that brings strategy to life across platforms. From social-first activations to platform hacks, tentpole moments to evergreen content, the internet will be your oyster.
- Write for screens of all shapes and sizes, brainstorming with your team about engaging content and influential campaigns.
- Craft Google Slides/Docs to find the best framing for your ideas so that high level marketing executives will spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to produce them.
- Partner with a Jr. Art Director to tackle all problems as a team.
- Support Senior Creatives, Associate Creative Directors, and Creative Directors in developing all facets of campaign creative.
- Learn from award-winning creative leaders to improve your craft and grow as an individual contributor.
What You Can Do
- Write, and you love it. Short form. Long form. Formless. Always in an effort to win the internet.
- Speak fluent internet, yet also have a firm grasp of classic rules of grammar and syntax.
- Express your unique view of the world, often in as few words as possible.
- You believe that truth is stranger, funnier, and more engaging than fiction.
- Translate emotional, human stories to people who otherwise wouldn’t have given it a second thought.
- Empathize with people unlike you to understand what makes them tick.
- Perhaps you’ve seen a creative brief, but if not, you’ve been challenged to solve problems and found creative solutions that accomplished the original objective.
- Have a desire to learn, grow, teach, and contribute in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Our salary range for this opportunity begins at $60K (or higher based on experience)