The Many is seeking a highly creative, collaborative and talented Production Designer to join our team.
A keen eye for detail is essential — design aesthetic, layout composition, typography and more. Their combined knowledge of both graphic design and emerging media platforms makes production artists essential to our creative team and the IP we develop for our brand partners.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic agency and play a key role in the production of innovative and impactful branded IP. If you have a passion for design and a desire to work in a fun, fast-paced, variety-seeking, culture-impacting creative environment, we encourage you to apply for this position
What this role is responsible for:
- Creating, manipulating and presenting graphic design files through Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite and more — with proficiencies in Photoshop, Illustrator and FIGMA
- Assisting creative design teams in producing print, packaging, gaming designs, title sequences, mnemonics, point-of-purchase materials, design systems for episodic content for YouTube, IG, TikTok and more
- Actively collaborating creatively, adding your own POV to the creative process alongside art directors, designers, creative directors, strategists, and producers
- Formatting, collecting, processing and proofing various graphics files
- Assessing project specs and creating a final product that adheres to those requirements
- Ensuring designs meet project deadlines and budgets
- Preparing production-ready files for print and digital use
- Maintaining brand consistency across all advertising materials
- Staying current on industry trends, emerging tech, and software updates
- Taking a daily break to stare at pods of dolphins playing in the water
What we need from you:
- At least one to two years experience in a design role, ideally within an ad agency or creative production environment
- Expert knowledge of Google Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as proficiency in Figma (you don’t need to know how to surf, but bonus points if you do)
- Strong understanding of design principles — typography, color theory, and composition
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, including creative and production teams
- Portfolio demonstrating design and production expertise
- A passion for creating award-winning work that helps brands make an impact on the world
Other things we’d like to see:
- A willingness to challenge the comfort of our industry, clients and culture
- Ability to prioritize assignments and willingness to tackle routine tasks with enthusiasm
- Open to a hybrid-working model (in office two to three days a week, depending on location)
Our salary range for this opportunity is $68,000 to $80,000 annually. There are several factors taken into consideration in determining base salary, including but not limited to: job-related qualifications, skills, education and experience, as well as job location and the value of other elements of an employee’s total compensation package (i.e. benefits, retirement plan employer match, etc.).