About The Many
The Many is an internationally-awarded, integrated, independent advertising agency that believes progress is only achieved when we challenge what’s comfortable. Its offices overlook the Pacific Ocean in Los Angeles and the Atlantic in Boston, yet its team spans the globe with a virtual-first work culture that taps the best talent, regardless of location. The agency applies a diversity of thought, people and disciplines to its work, which ranges from integrated campaigns and breakthrough design, to social movements and world record-setting activations. Rounding out its services, the media and analytics group uses data-driven decision making to ensure effective results regardless of the output.
In 2020, The Many made the shortlist for Campaign US Agency of the Year, and has also been recognized as one of Adweek’s Fastest Growing Agencies and Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, three times. Its work has won at Cannes, One Show, Shorty Awards, Clio Awards, LIA, D&AD, Andys, and PromaxBDA. For more information visit TheMany.com and follow @TheManyAgency on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
The Many is looking for a Sr. Copywriter who is best friends with the alphabet. Someone who pushes good aside for great. Someone who is constantly searching for the next big idea – not because it’s big, but because it can make a big impact. We want a seasoned pro who’s all about craft, who’s about making a memorable connection with the audience. For our purposes, that audience is the world of automotive. We’re talking to car aficionados who have synthetic oil running through their veins. We’re also talking to people who just like cars and who do some occasional work on their rides (i.e. oil changes, windshield wiper swaps, etc.). We need someone who can “talk” to those audiences via copy. Authenticity is key here – car folks can smell someone who doesn't know their stuff from a mile away , so we’d like someone who speaks Motors fluently.
We’re looking for big thinking, big social campaigns (not just some post copy you’ve written). We want your passion for pushing the envelope, cutting through the car content clutter to shine in your work and how you present. Strategy and finding/leveraging human behaviors and insights is also what we’re looking for.
We want a Sr. Copywriter who can lead projects with their partner, concepting, shaping, re-shaping, etc., constantly striving for award-winning ideas.
Is this you? Perfect. Send us a note. If not, do you know anyone who is? If you send them our way then good karma is in store for you.
Oh yeah, and no egos. No one has time for that.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write copy that’s spot-on brand voice
- Brainstorm and develop strategically sound creative concepts
- Must stay current on all existing, new, and emerging technologies that relate to social media, as well as cultural trends
- Present work internally and to clients
- Own a project from conception through completion
- You will lead projects and also work as part of a team in large or small groups in a collaborative fashion
- You will be proactive in bringing ideas to the table that are above and beyond the current asks
- Take direction from CDs and continue to learn
- Be a part of new business pitches
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Portfolio of your work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Professional and assertive with the ability to keep cool and think clearly under pressure
- Experience leading creative projects and teams