A Senior Producer at The Many is a vital member of the full-service agency, leading the charge in bringing the conceptual into reality. You are the nucleus between creative, project management, brand, client, all 3rd party vendors, finance, and business affairs, ensuring that they are elevating the experience of production, as well as the creative itself. The Many Producers work directly with creative from the start of a project not only to pressure test ideas based on budget parameters, but also to lend their expertise towards enhancing the creative. Our Producers are integrated and should be able to deconstruct and tackle most forms of production.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of production for the projects you are on.
- Provide leadership in pressure testing the feasibility both technically and financially for the creative work you are on.
- Provide client-facing daily road maps and recaps throughout the duration of the production process.
- Identify 3rd party production vendors and manage the bidding and treatment process.
- Review all bids with EP and HOP to ensure that bids are accurate and standard.
- Work directly with Business Affairs to ensure all production and talent contracts are executed in a timely fashion. This includes managing usage for talent, music + clearances.
- Coordinate and lead director and production vendor calls on behalf of the agency.
- Report weekly goals and objectives to the EP team and HOP.
- Help manage Production Coordinators and Jr. Producers.
- Work closely with the Brand Team to manage and facilitate dialogue and expectations when it comes to production.
- Manage and create pages in client decks regarding all relevant production details.
- Create a case study video once a project is fully shipped.
- QC and traffic content to media partners.
- Facilitate and manage reviews and feedback between agency and 3rd party vendors, production studios, and editors.
- Ability to operate without an internal post producer and be able to work directly with offline editors, so understanding the basic infrastructure of offline editing is important.
- Responsible for superb client experiences both on set and for remote shooting.
- Ensure that communication is clear and seamless during shoots. Producer is also responsible for ensuring that all shots are signed off on by clients before moving on.
- Responsible for ensuring all PPM books are buttoned up and devoid of errors.
- Spearhead music searches for content prior to shooting.
- Create cohesive wrap reports after a production wraps.
- Occasionally work directly with cost consultants on the client side.
- Occasionally work with “In House” production partners.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years as an agency producer with direct client experience.
- Be able to review and break down hot budget estimates.
- Experience with procurement and cost consultants on client side.
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Ability to communicate effectively through presentations to the agency and clients that can draw clear insights and actionable items.
About The Many
The Many is an internationally-awarded, integrated, independent advertising agency that believes progress is only achieved when we challenge what’s comfortable. Its offices overlook the Pacific Ocean in Los Angeles and the Atlantic in Boston, yet its team spans the globe with a virtual-first work culture that taps the best talent, regardless of location. The agency applies a diversity of thought, people and disciplines to its work, which ranges from integrated campaigns and breakthrough design, to social movements and world record-setting activations. Rounding out its services, the media and analytics group uses data-driven decision making to ensure effective results regardless of the output.
In 2020, The Many made the shortlist for Campaign US Agency of the Year, and has also been recognized as one of Adweek’s Fastest Growing Agencies and Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, three times. Its work has won at Cannes, One Show, Shorty Awards, Clio Awards, LIA, D&AD, Andys, and PromaxBDA. For more information visit TheMany.com and follow @TheManyAgency on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.